Sunday, October 17, 2010

My stomach seems to hurt in only one spot. Can you pull a muscle in your stomach?

My stomach seems to hurt in only one spot. Can you pull a muscle in your stomach?
you can pull a muscle in the abdominal wall - or - eat my cooking
either will produce a pain
you may be allergic to something you ate - and it is not agreeing with you
Q. How do you know when Tom's supper is ready?
A. The smoke detector is going off!
Yes.
sure can
could be a few things like an ulcer or the opening to ur stomach where the food enters could be inflamed. few other things see a doc prob give u prolisec oct or something
yes, your whole body is made up out of muscle. but just to be safe go see your doctor.
Of course, you can pull a muscle anywhere...
I could be a number of things. But if it continues for another week or even several days, You really need to go to your Doctor. I would even call them and explain in depth your problem. I don't mean to scare you but this could be serious.. Good Luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment