Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Roommate conflict- Advise?

My roommate comes in very drunk most days of the week. She's not too loud about it. It's ironic that we're roommate this semester because last semester I had a hard time with alcohol and I left my roommate( not b/c of alcohol related issues). I feel helpless because she doesn't see that there is absolutley anything wrong with her drinking. Last semester, atleast when I got drunk I'd be open about it. I am fed up with her behavior and I am lookig forward to changing rooms ( into a single). However, this girl crossed the line when she did something that wasn't only disrespectful toward me but also to her self. ( involves a boy) I asked for a a roommate agreement form and tried to fill it out with her. She was very very angry about it even though I was being so understand about the fact that she disrespected me. I see myself in her. She is the person I was while I was drinking uncontrollably. I just need words of encouragement. Any Friends of Bill with advise will be greatly appreciated.Roommate conflict- Advise?
you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. there is nothing you can do if she is not willing to listen. don't feel sorry for her. we all had to learn the hard way
too long to read ,...
answer no???
Other then changing rooms there's nothing you can do. She's obviously in the denial stages and you can talk to you're blue in the face, but nothings going to change.
Move. Or get another roommate. Had the same experience with you during college and believe me it was a living hell.

  • home remedies to treat rosacea
  • claim the child
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment