Saturday, October 23, 2010

Please tell me hosw long for a trapped nerve to heal , i go to physio and get weekly treatment , thanks?

Please tell me hosw long for a trapped nerve to heal , i go to physio and get weekly treatment , thanks?
Hi,
It can take a very long time for a trapped nerve to heal, my husband has them all the time, in his back, shoulder and neck.
He used to go to physio but it was not doing him any good, as he also has spine trouble.
So all he can do now is take anti inflamatries, use heat pads, heat sprays and gels.
But you do have to read them first as some you cannot use on your neck.
It also depends on each person, to how long the recover time is.
Phisios are hopeless. I went ten times and nothing happened.
Then went to a Chiropracter and in no time my trapped nerve was free!

No comments:

Post a Comment