Saturday, October 23, 2010

Please help me! i busted both my ear drums in aug. of 2006?

ever since i have been really sick. bad ear infections off and onn one after another. i had bronchitis the numonia, viral infection, mono, flu. and now they hear something in my lungs. i have a bad cough that sounds very weird. since sep. what do u think is wrong? i see the doc. on monday for further testing but it's been over a week now. what can be in my lungs? and why am i getting to many ear infections one after another since i hurt them severly.Please help me! i busted both my ear drums in aug. of 2006?
Your ears, nose, and throat are all connected, so unfortunately problems with one often means problems with them all. I used to get awful ear infections, and had strep throat more often than anyone should, but things improved over the years.
The thing is, once its in your lungs, like bronchitis, it can take a long time to get better. It's difficult to say what might be wrong, but try to take care of yourself as best you can and see what the doc suggests.
i dont know wat could be in your lungs maybe asthma or more numonia, but i was just going to tell u that i have not busted my ear drums but when i was born my ears didnt hear well so i got ear tubes and they helped me hear very well. now i got them taken out and i hear wonderfully u might want too concider but im no docter but that is wat i know. get well soon and i hope the doctors fid out wats wrong and cure u quickly.
-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment