Saturday, October 23, 2010

Please answer if you have ms and know this??

Pease let me know if this sounds like ms?
Ok 7 months ago, I got this weird feeling all throughout my body, like this electrical feeling going through my body for 6 weeks, finally did an mri which was normal, also did one of my cervial spine that showed 3 bulging disks which i was treated for, which we blamed all my symptoms on the disks, now 7 months later I have the same exact symptoms, my body is tingling all over and some parts feel like they are burning, as if i got a sun burn, no numbness just major pins and needles for 2 weeks straight, sometime my body gets soo cold, i feel like im in the snow, saw a neuro yesterday and he said ms only effects one side of the body, is this true? Are the feelings only on one side? Also I feel like far away things seem a bit blur to me, and my left ear keeps getting plugged, and im not having hard time swallowing but it hurts a bit when i swallow, just got my 2nd brain mri results back, NORMAL, im so lost and confused.Please answer if you have ms and know this??
I'm searching for the same answers for my husband right now, he's going back to see the neurologist tomorrow. It;s only affecting him from the chest down, but he describes it as numb pins & needles too. It's keep coming & going too. I'll fill you in if he finds out anything interesting. So far were trying to diagnose everything but MS. So good luck.
I dont have MS but my father had it many years before he died. And it does only affect one side of body, good luck with ur health. :)
If all workup are negative.You are suffering from psychosomatic hallucination.Go to see a psy.

No comments:

Post a Comment