Saturday, October 23, 2010

Plz Help I Dont Know Whats Wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!?

i put on this tanning lotion and the next day,the places where i put the tanning lotion have little bumps on them!!!i dont know what is wrong though!will they go away??plz if u know plz help!!!Plz Help I Dont Know Whats Wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!?
they will go away, you probably just have sensitive skin. you shouldn't use that stuff any more. try looking for products that say for use on sensitive skin this will help.
You are probably allergic to the tanning oil.. DO NOT USE IT ANYMORE!!!!! it is probably one of those chemicals............. if they do not go away then talk to your doctor!!
Good luck!!! :-)
probably just an allergic reaction to a chemical in the lotion. You could try putting some benadryl cream on it.
If it spreads or doesn't show any sign of improvement in 3-5 days, you should see a doctor.
Often times perfume causes that kind of reaction and I'm sure there's perfume in your tanning lotion...
I get the same thing when I spray perfume directly on to my skin, not usually from lotions, though... but I know people who do.
I'm 99% sure it's nothing to worry about.
Good luck.
you're probably allergic to it
YOUR ALLERGIC TO THE TANNING LOTION ..I BET THAT IS WHAT'S WRONG
honey there not going 2 go away u shouldnt put on that loation
could be a allergic reaction,prob best to see your doctor!good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment