Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Over the counter medicine for a stomach ache for a child 2 yars old.?

I am looking for Over the counter medicine for a stomach ache for a child 2 yars old. I am going on a trip with my son and need to taks that with me just in case. what would you recommend? Thank you!Over the counter medicine for a stomach ache for a child 2 yars old.?
does your son already have a stomach ache? or does he suffer from motion sickness? either way, DO NOT give your child any over the counter medicine without checking with his pediatrician first!!! call your child's doctor and ask them or their practitioner nurse for a recommendation for your child.
castoria. works great has a nce taste too its taken by the teaspoonfull easy on the tongue
I've used Pepto Bismol (the liquid kind). My daughter's stomache turned out to be diarrhea, and it helped it clear up right away. I did call my doctor first, I should say, but she recommended it as the natural things to do weren't working. They also have Pepto Bismol products for children.

  • prom hair
  • whiteheads on face
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment