Saturday, October 23, 2010

Please help? Medical condition problem!?

i've asked this question before, but it's just that i have this sensation of diziness or drowziness (SOMETIMES) and I feel strange, and I feel really aggressive and angry, and I feel dizzy, nervous, and very tired. The room starts spinning, I see people differently, and I don't remember things. I feel like I'm talking louder than usual, etc.... Some people suggested it that it was hypoglycemia, however I checked on what that was and it stated that hypoglycemia was only if you ate very little, and in my opinion, I eat A LOT. Eating is like my.. HOBBY lol. But can anyone please help me because my mom just think it's normal for teenagers to have this??Please help? Medical condition problem!?
Only a doctor can pinpoint why you are dizzy. Vertigo is definitely something you should research about, it's a diagnosis for patients who say they feel the room is spinning and they get dizzy. On the other hand, you suffer from hypoglycemia if you are a diabetic or borderline diabetic. Another possibility is that, for some reason or another, you have periods of low blood pressure, which often makes people feel dizzy, faint/light-headed, or blackout. A lot of people who faint recall their vision getting whited out or sounds getting harder to hear. But, you mention that you are a teenager...it could be a number of hormonal changes that you could be experiencing!! If YOU think this is serious, you should persuade your mom to take you to the doctor, even if it means just to make sure you're okay! +)
check out what (vertigo) is. my uncle has this and some of what u describe are his symptoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment