Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Really bad swollen glands in the back of my throat?

I have two big swollen glands in the back of my throat, i can breath fine, but i dare not to swallow because it hurts SO BAD. I would really appreciate it if someone could tell me what to do and fast because i cant drink without it hurting really bad, or eat without it hurting really bad.
help pleaseReally bad swollen glands in the back of my throat?
It sounds like you might have tonsilitus. You should go to the doctor and get on some meds for an infection. In the meantime, you need to get a glass of warm, not hot, water and stir in about a tablespoon full of table salt and gargle with it until the water is all gone. Don't drink the water like that, it will make you sick, just gargle until it is all gone. This will make your throat feel better and it will aid in healing the infection as well. The medicine is very important, so be sure to call the doctor and get some anti-biotics too! Hope you feel better soon!
Difflam is a throat spray it is absolutely brill!!
I had a simular problem my tonsils were completely swelled but I struggled to breath. Swallowing was a nitemare in itself. You maybe have tonsilitus, possibly mono, you should go to the doctor to get it checked out and see what they got to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment