Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Quiting smoking....?

so i am trying to quit smoking and have tried before and failed every time. i have been told that nicotien stays in the body for only 3 days and after that its all menal. idk if that is true but my other question is that if i have been smoking for about 4 years and i run two miles every day how bad do you think my lungs are rigth now and if will running help bring my lungs back to how they once were. thanks.Quiting smoking....?
I have smoked for about 15 years. I quit smoking a few months ago and uptill now I am strong on my resolve. I have tried to quit a few times before as well but started again. I am 40 now and think it is the high time that I stay away from smoking.
I used a combination of hypnosis and natural remedies to help me quit smoking. Hypnosis deals with the psycological triggers that cause you to smoke. Natural remedies help to overcome the withdrawal symptoms like headache, depression and restlessness.
No matter what method you use to stop smoking, the desire and will to quit should come from within you. The health benefits alone are enough reason to stop smoking and stop right now.
Listen. I been a smoker ever since I can remember.I tried everything, nothing worked for me at all until I gave up and sincerely asked God through Jesus Christ to take handle ALL my life, I surrendered myself to him from all my heart and repented from all my sins. My creator rescued me not only from a filthy decade ++ tobacco addiction but also other things. He is your creator nothing is impossible for God, Trust your entire life with him ,he is willing to help, he said so in the Holy Bible.
God Bless!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment