Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Shaky hands?

I have shaky hands according to my girlfriends mom. I'm only 14. My girlfriends mom saw me last night and said I was shaking while I was eating dinner and I think it was just because I was nervous. Now her mom thinks I'm on drugs(I'm not, honest to god). So is it just from being nervous or is it just me?Shaky hands?
Sounds like nerves to me and there's not much you can do about that except try to be a little more outgoing and accept yourself in differing situations. Don't think you can't match up or act the way others do, just get comfortable with who you are and you will begin to fit in. (PS: As an adult, it was up to your mother's friend to make you feel welcome and ease your discomfort). Keep trying and don't use shyness as an excuse. BE BOLD. LIKE YOURSELF FIRST! Everything else will come easily.
if it was your first time eating dinner with them then it was probably that you were nervous...
It depends...was it the only time you shook or you have a history in shaking? Does anyone in your family shakes too? You have to give more info.
If you need someone to talk to, mail me: lina_girl06@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment