Tuesday, October 26, 2010

RNs--how did you study for NCLEX?

Did you pass? How hard was it? I am taking it in a couple of weeks and am petrified!!RNs--how did you study for NCLEX?
Although I am only an LPN, I too had to take the NCLEX, and my instructor suggested we get a review book from the local book store that has questions similar to those on the test, we also had a review course but the main thing to remember is if you have made it all the way through the courses of study you know what is on it just dont let fear knock you out of your dream, and yes i did pass with only 85 questions my test computer shut off and I was petrified for the next 3 days, but the test is not nearly as bad as you think it will be
You should not be petrified - otherwise you will only fail that test. I suggest you focus your mind and take a break for a while from your books and reviewers and take a walk in the park. As they say: "the more you read - the more you forget" - so just let the big exam day come and face the challenge head-on. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment