Saturday, October 23, 2010

Permanent pen fake tattoo, how long will it last?

Was just trying out a tattoo design on myself, and I used a black 'permanent' marker pen. Obviously will rub off, but how long until then do you think?Permanent pen fake tattoo, how long will it last?
it won't last long,
but should last long enough 4 u 2 decide whether u like it or not.
as ur skin-sheds, u'll lose the fake tat.
kinda depends where it is & whether ur coming in2 contact with water.
does'nt matter, the important part is THAT IT COMES OFF !
The permanent pen will have just marked the outer layer of your skin (epidermis) which as far as I know renews itself in a matter of weeks (depending how often you wash, exfoliate the area). Your tattoo should wear out in the same amount of time you lose a deep tan after a couple of weeks of exposure to the sun (sunny holidays or mountain), for example. Patience ... All the best.
long, I still have my genuine faux pearl ring
from my childhhood.
I bet you wont do that again in a hurry, good job it was not something that would embarrass you,eh! Just keep washing it should ware off in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment