Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sharp pain&weak leg?

This morning when I got up from my bed, there was this weird, giving out feeling in my left leg. This happened to me for about 10 minutes and then it was gone. When i got back from school in the afternoon, the sharp pain came back again. It has never happened before. It doesn't hurt but it feels like its kind of sharp, and my whole leg goes weak for half a second. Also, this slight sharp pain seems to be comming from my inner leg, maybe even my bone.
If this helps, I'm very active.
5'3''
130 lbs.
play competitibe soccer a min. of 3 hours a week.
I didnt do anything out of the ordinary the day before this occured.

Please help?Sharp pain&weak leg?
could be anything from a blood clot, to nerve problem to muscle pull or contraction...get it checked out ASAP
It sounds like it may be nerve related. You may have slept on it wrong or may have a compression that may require treament. If it doesn't get better and resolve in a few days then go see your doctor. If it gets worse go to the doctor as soon as you can. Hope this helps.
have your parent take you to the doctor...you could have done something to your lower back and not know it...

No comments:

Post a Comment