Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Re occuring dream?

the last few nights I have had the same dream, in which I am in the centre of a number of circling wild animals. they are circling around in a spiral coming closer and closer. my boyfriend has had to wake me from this dream twice now as I have been thrashing and crying in my sleep. anyone any ideas??Re occuring dream?
I am no dream anaylist or anything, but I have an idea, it might be something about your life and how it is, like something is bothering you, and it's getting closer and closer to the point where it's going to just trap you inside and not let you out, so if you have lied or done something you regret recently, then go apologize, tell the truth, or other things of that matter.
Something is clearly bothering you and you should address the issue in your head. Before going to bed, just say 20 times: "There are no lions, no tigers and no hyenas roaming free in the UK". and to make sure check under your bed as well.
... dya know wot that means.. ya gonna win the lottery!! lol. Only joking say it to everyone who tells me there dream.
.. maybe you have being watching lion king the night you got drunk and forgotten about it (a memory within a drunken memory) and it's suddenly resurfacing in your dream!
Im not quite sure what your asking? Could you elaborate please.. Is it the fact that your boyfriends tired of it? Your worried about waking your boyfriend up all the time? Hes worried about you? Or your fealing uneasy about your dream?
Cos the dream will probably fade after a while. If not try different sleep remedies such as putting a few drops of lavender oil on your pillow before you go to sleep to help you relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment