Saturday, October 23, 2010

Paxil cr withdrawl?

i was taking a 12.5 mg my doctor increased it to a 25mg i took only one dose then i have felt dizzy confused flu like some depression i went back to my 12.5 will this soon go away could it be due to a change in dosagePaxil cr withdrawl?
Any time you change a dosage (increase, decrease) or formula, you will have side effects lasting about 3 weeks.
Anxiety, agitation, panic attacks, insomnia, irritability, hostility, impulsivity, akathisia (severe restlessness), hypomania, and mania that may make a person suicidal are common side effects.
It is common to feel this dizziness that you described when the dosage is changed. I would stick it out for a little while in order to see if there is an improvement. When I went from 10 to 20 I went through a similar experience--although it sounds like yours is a little bit worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment