Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Questionnaire on risk factors and triggers of stroke?

Can anybody help me to get questionnaire regarding triggering factors of stroke , especially assessing stress as a trigger.Questionnaire on risk factors and triggers of stroke?
I don't know about a questionaire,but I have my own personal experience.
My mum had a stroke.She was a smoker.Her basic diet was just chocolate.Loved sugar.
My next door neighbour had a stroke and died.She liked grease - sausages,eggs.Everything that clogs up the arteries.Stress was a factor too.She was overweight.Loved sugar.
My grandmother had several strokes,she liked grease too,and was a smoker.Loved sugar.
Hi, dont know about a questionnaire, but some of the factors are:
High Blood Pressure,
Diabetes
Some types of Heart problems
Here are a few you could adapt to make your own:
www.yourdiseaserisk.harvard.ed...
www.differentstrokes.co.uk/res...
www.nhssurveys.org/docs/Stroke...
Hope this is some help. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment