Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Question about winning online contest that I entered??

I went online to my local news channel and they had a contest on there from American laser Centers (they are here locally) and it was for a $300 gift certificate/coupon for a Laser treatmenr or whatever I wanted to use it for. Now they are calling saying I won the coupon and put it towards a laser treatment. My question is this, how much is a laser treatment for hair removal and also are they just trying to sell me something?? When I entered online, it said it was a contest but I have a feeling it is one of those "we call EVERYONE" contests. What do you guys think?Question about winning online contest that I entered??
The price is dependent on the area that you are treating. You can call 888.517.4187 or go to the site below and they will give you pricing for the areas that you are interested in.
very likely that you are right.

No comments:

Post a Comment