Saturday, October 23, 2010

Please don't start smoking?

Ok, for people who have already started please try your hardest to quit smoking it is so horrible for your health and causes nothing but depression. It affects you, your children, your family, people around you, and even your pets. My grandfather recently died of lung cancer. He probably would have got a longer time if he had never put that first cigarette in his mouth. But for anyone who hasnt started please understand how putting that one cigarette in your mouth could be ruining the rest of your life. Smoking is terrible and I dont know why anyone would want to inhale smoke. So please dont start or try to quit.Please don't start smoking?
Thank you for speaking your mind I hope you help someone!!!!
YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree but my grandmother died from lung cancer and never smoked a day in her life
thank you sooo much for posting this!! i wish more ppl had the same concerns as we do. i dont understand the real point in smoking at all. waste of time, money, & life. thanks again
also
smoking ages the skin
why look older than you are ?
To everyone: Kissing a smoker is like licking a used ashtray!



Thanks for posting this!!!
My grandfather died when my dad was 2 because he was such a heavy smoker. Because of his death, my dads entire side of the family is screwed up from never having a father figure.
I will never ever smoke because I would never want to enflict the same things on my kids.
Thanks sooo much!!!!!

  • standard poodle
  • how to remove starsdoor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment