Saturday, October 23, 2010

Problems with a Nostril Piercing?

I got my nose pierced at the end of December. I ended up getting a sinus infection a week later! Since then I have have this red bump on and off surrounding my nose piercing. I tried Aspirin but the piercing ended up falling through my nose. Tea Tree Oil seems to work well. I was wondering if anyone had any other suggestions? Let me know.Problems with a Nostril Piercing?
I had the same problem.The only thing that worked was washing it with dial soap everyday.The bump went away in about a week.It works well even after for just keeping it clean.GOOD LUCK!
Any type of disinfectant should do. (Just make sure you only use on the outside of your nose "OUCH!!!").
Make sure you use morning and night and it should rectify itself.
I know I have a slight red bump but its hardly noticable.

No comments:

Post a Comment