Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pain in my shin?

3 inches below the right knee cap and off to the right about an inch and a half is this area where I get a horrible stabbing sensation of I put sideways pressure on it, like when squeezing the leg withg on open hand from opposite sides.
It only happens if my leg is straight and I can feel it when I walk too if I twist it just slightly. Has been going on for at least a week now.Pain in my shin?
Shin splints most likely, tape them up going from left to right across the shins, then elevate and ice in the evening. The doctor will give you tylenol and tell you to go home, save your time and money. If it was truly fractured you wouldnt be able to bear weight on it.
Shin splints? I'd go see a doctor.
go to doctor. get it examined. it could be a fracture. don't wait any longer, it could get worse and more painful
Defintely go to the doctor, it is very possible that it is a fracture or a stree-fracture, especially if you play sports. That is not normal, you may have something misplaced or broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment