Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Question about my dreams...?

Lately I have been having horrible nightmares at least three times a week. My fiance has to wake me up in the middle of the night because I'm breathing so hard that he thinks I'm having panic attacks in my sleep. I'm also running while sleeping, well making the motion of running, while I'm lying in bed. Is this normal or could something be wrong?Question about my dreams...?
Usually, when you dream, you are reflecting some kind of event that you are dealling with during your awake time. Some experts say that if you are running while sleeping that you have to much on your plate and it is time to stop and take a breath. If it continues, I would go see a doctor about giving you something to help you sleep more sound.
Check what you are eating before you go to bed.what has been on your mind lately?? It seems like you are stressed out or having a nervous problem.This could be the start of panic attacks.I hope not for your well being.
There could be many causes. If you can remember anything about the dreams I would suggest writing it down. Chances are there is something that is bothering your subconscious. When we dream it is a time when we have quit over-analyzing everything and our subconscious can communicate with us. Only you can truly dissect your dreams. If you have recently had a major life change that could also effect your subconscious.
what you were thinking or in mind just before you go to sleep has relation to what you dream. nothing to worry as its normal reaction.
I would suggest vigorous exercise during the daytime. Perhaps if you "tire out" your muscles while you are awake then you will sleep more peacefully/be more tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment