Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Second time i have ask this question about women's attitudes?

why do some women take offense when men either post or answer questions in womens health? I have a lot of female friends and kinfolks why wouldn't i want to know some of these things and perhaps know some answers. If you answered my previous question when i ask about this please refrain from answering this time,Second time i have ask this question about women's attitudes?
If the information you offer is quality and presented in a respectful way, I don't see why there would be any offense. While I haven't read any of the answers you have given for any women's health issue, some of the answers I have read from men are demeaning, sarcastic, or just plain rude. If you stay away from most of that, I don't see why there is a problem.
Some of the men may make fun of the asker & the woman sees it as an insult
This is the only question I saw so far,I'm all for an intelligent answer where ever it came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment