Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Other than sleep name something you do when you're tired?

Other than sleep name something you do when you're tired?
watch tv for radio trivia
In all truthfulness, that is when I like to have sex. Really. I can be dead tired, but when the time comes, I am all over that. Then I fall instantly to sleep.
Yawn
i annoy the crap out of my other half. he does the same to me.
read
Unfortunately, I like to eat and I also get grouchy.
Cuddle up in the bed and watch t.v. .
I ramble on about nothing
Read, eat chocolate, watch tv, call my bf.
i just randomly laugh somtimes if im really tired...if ive had a good day or i sing or hug something XD...then sleep
I drink 4 cups of coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
Take a warm shower or bath -- It helps you feel less tired if you need to stay up and it helps you relax and sleep if you want to try.
When I have insomnia and I'm really tired, I like to make jewelry -- mostly when I'm tired I do the planning and deciding on materials and techniques. - Then when I am awake and not tired, it's ready to start.
Drink water - it helps you feel more refreshed.
aromatherapy - mint and citrus make you feel more alert.
lay down on bed and watch some tv while eating some snacks
get on the computer and look at random stuff on the net and eventually end up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment