Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Should I get my belly button pierced?

My ears are very sensitive and I cannot wear any fake jewlery without them getting infected. I know every who gets their belly button pierced gets an infection, but will it be worse for me? Or does the skin on your belly button have nothing to do with your ears and I am worrying too much?Should I get my belly button pierced?
Got mine done a few years back and have had no problems with it-although my ears are triple pierced and they get infected constantly unless I wear sterling silver or white gold!!!! Go for it sista-it's really cool-just do what the piercer tells you as far as after care! Good luck!!
Hi, Lydia
I personally wouldn't risk my health for a pierced belly button. One of my young co-workers had that done and got an infection, it didn't look good for awhile. Do what you feel you need to do, but do some reading about the pros and cons of piercings before you decide to do it.
Why do you want to do something like that, self-mutilation? Stay the way you where made.

No comments:

Post a Comment