Tuesday, October 26, 2010

School health exam?

I am starting school next week for nursing, the school had me print out this health exam sheet to turn give to my doctor so she can give me a complete physical... well I don't have health insurance anymore and I can't pay for out of pocket... I quit my full time job and found a part time one so I could attend my classes. I am not sure how I am going to be able to get this exam. Please help!!School health exam?
Talk to you shools people they will advise you on how you can get this test sorted.
Call the school & see if they can help. If not see if there is a clinic near you. The school be able to help though!
Make your **** harder & sell it out on the street, and please dont dont sell ur testice. U can play like a marbles with it.
Good Luck!!.
you will have to phone the school and explain what the problem is and ask if them if there is any1 who can help you. you might find the school will lend you the money and let you pay it back.
gd luck

No comments:

Post a Comment