Saturday, October 23, 2010

Pushing height growth?

Due to some reasons, I've been quite (very >_>) inactive the past 3 years. I'm 20 right now.
I don't remember how tall I was before, but right now, I'm 6 feet 1 inch tall.
But somehow, I feel that I haven't grown much taller in those 3 years. And my tummy's bulged and gone curvy a bit >__>
So I'm wondering, in a few months I'm gonna start working out again. No gym.. just streching, push ups, sit ups, running and maybe dumbells.
Will I grow taller since I'll be active again? Even just a bit? Possible? Any specific exersices for this?
Thank ye :)Pushing height growth?
dun worry about garfield shes a ho.
and no you wont, Height is genetic.
its like the Pea polynation with Meldan or something. If your dad was tall and your mom was short you'll be tall, if you have both talls theres a 1/4 chance you'll be short.
And no it wont get you tall, dude your 6'1 people will kill to be your height. I'd give up my penor size for that, trade my 7.2 for a 6 anyday to be that tall. ;/
www.toofat.com

No comments:

Post a Comment