Saturday, October 23, 2010

Procrastination cures?

PLEASE HELP ME!Procrastination cures?
I hate house work.. so I mix something with it and dig in.. a pitcher of margaritas and my favorite CD at a decibel limit that would scare most people..
I think if most people did housework and laundry like this.. they would actually enjoy it.
I don't know what you're procrastinating about, but I look at it this way. When I want to procrastinate and I don't, and whatever I did get done or accomplish that I was avoiding, is like a present I left for myself!
Don't understand your question or RED ANT's answer. I quess that this is a form of procrastinating.
I am a big procrastinator!!! So far there is no cure for it! srry!!!
be. mellow,the majority of mankind are procrastinators.Personally donot think there is a cure or a need for one.

No comments:

Post a Comment