Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sexmunki, regarding seroxat ..?

I woz 1 of the first victims of seroxat paid for it with past 11 years of my life. been there got the tshirt and have petitioned for all ongoing court cases in England.xSexmunki, regarding seroxat ..?
I spent 5 years on Seroxat (age 23 to 28). Initially it seemed helpful but I had some real downers trying to come off it. Eventually succeeded by taking a low dose of Diazipam to help me combat the effects of withdrawal from the drug. ( I had begun taking this alongside the Seroxat because the Seroxat was no longer enough, and I had sense enough to realise I was on a slippery slope if I allowed this dependency to increase.) Always been anxious but I do feel so much better six years later knowing all I achieve comes from me and I haven't this dependency on pills to get me through stressful situations.
what?.. I mean, it sounds interesting but I have no idea what you are talking about.
yes and so...lots of people have...and not just in england.....

No comments:

Post a Comment