Saturday, October 23, 2010

Pease let me know if this sounds like ms?

Ok 7 months ago, I got this weird feeling all throughout my body, like this electrical feeling going through my body for 6 weeks, finally did an mri which was normal, also did one of my cervial spine that showed 3 bulging disks which i was treated for, which we blamed all my symptoms on the disks, now 7 months later I have the same exact symptoms, my body is tingling all over and some parts feel like they are burning, as if i got a sun burn, no numbness just major pins and needles for 2 weeks straight, saw a neuro yesterday and he said ms only effects one side of the body, is this true? Are the feelings only on one side? Also I feel like far away things seem a bit blur to me, and my left ear keeps getting plugged, i am going for another mri on tuesday, does this sound like ms? Please help
Ok 7 months ago, I got this weird feeling all throughout my body, like this electrical feeling going through myPease let me know if this sounds like ms?
first of all if you had MS it would have showed up on an MRI. secondly, you must have misunderstood the doc when you throught he said that MS symptoms only occur on one side of the body. of course thats not true.( my brother has MS)
i wonder....could this be a neuritis of some kind? i have a similar thing...alot of tingeling throughout my body, burning mouth syndrome, and tinnitus. my condition is a mystery and has been for 5 years.
i do notice that stress will exascerbate the problem.
good luck...i hope you get to the bottom of it.
question is very long...tired to read please specify

No comments:

Post a Comment