Saturday, October 23, 2010

Popped Ear?

I recently had a cold,and my right ear popped I can still hear from the ear but not that much.Should I go see a doctor or would it back to normal by itself?
Anything I can do to make it go away?Popped Ear?
It will pop out naturally again you can try yawning to help it out...
chewing gum helps, try that.
you wouldn't need to go to the doctor right away. it should clear up in a couple days. if it does not, then its time to go see a doctor.
i am a certified nurse and I've seen a lot worse. people even lose their hearing sometI'mes. but im sure you'll be fine.
Depends on how long it has been. If it's only a few days then you can see if it gets better. If it's already been a week or two you should see your doctor to make sure you didn't perforate your ear drum. Finally if you are still congested taking some decongestants can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment