Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Severely dry skin as result of meds?

My medication comes in patch form which I love! but I hate my disgusting scabby dry peely skin that results. I have to put my patch on my hips and I alternate hips. Any suggestions?Severely dry skin as result of meds?
This is a common side effect for many medicated patches. Keep alternating sides when you change your patch, For the dry skin I would try Malibu Hemp Hand Protector or Body Lotion. It is made from Hemp Seed Oil and it has a natural moisturizer in it, it works wonders, You will see results in 24 hours. you can pick it up at any Wal-Mart for $3-$5, tanning salons sell it for $20-$30, it also works great for tanning and keeps your skin hydrated. Also this lotion is THC Free meaning that you will not have any drug traces in your system.
Neutrogena Body Oil before or after shower (apply lightly) reduces dryness and helps to retain natural moisture on skin surface...for a medicinal perspective, see the link below:
Aloe vera juice should be applied to the skin externally or taken in capsule form. You can find more cheap, effective and natural home remedies for dry skin at link provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment