Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Really weird question........?

how can I get a tapeworm? to live inside me? I need a sure way for one to infest me. It sounds weird, and no medical advice, please. just a way I can get infested by a tapeworm....Really weird question........?
Well drink some contaminated water. Hopefully you will just lose weight and the worms wont go to your brain, heart or lungs and kill you. Terrible way to lose weight dear
Trust me...you don't want to.
This question is very disturbing. Why would you want a tapeworm? It is very dangerous and possibly life threatening. Maybe you should check with your local mental health facility as to why you insist on hurting yourself.
You're right -- that is a weird question. It goes against my better judgment to advise someone to do something harmful. I can't imagine why anyone would want anything like that. Sorry. My conscience will not allow me to hurt you like that. This is not medical advice -- just good common sense. I won't tell anyone something that would be harmful in the long run.
To get a tapeworm, eat raw beef and raw chicken. Not so much to kill you. Just enough, a few chunks daily. Add seasoning to taste. I don't make it a habit but I used to take chunks of meat from the cutting board my mom had on the table. At first I got a tapeworm from the "thefts" but after awhile, my belly got used to it and no more worms. And yeah, I'm still at it.
How about home-made poison?...whatever ur suffering from can be fixed...GET HELP...FAST!!!!!
ok if your worried about weight a tapeworm prob isnt the best solution
how about doing what everyone else does .. work out and eat well
if you do get a tapeworm think about how its gotta come out ... and some of them can reach 25 feet ...
EWWW

No comments:

Post a Comment